After several sleepless nights.....

I finally managed to get it figured out how to use Dashware with the Utility Logger App. It might look ok, but I still need to work on each of the gauges. The formulas are off now. But it is not that difficult to fix, just takes a little time. The bad part will be that once I get the ones I use taken care of, those gauges will just be getting fixed for my software. Anyone using Dashware with the Utility Logger App will need to do the same work with adjusting the formulas. Otherwise their data will be useless, other then looking pretty. As long as it is not too time consuming, I will surely share any info I have to help others get the same enjoyment from their efforts in making way cooler videos.

The video below was just something where I ran out back of my house to get the data in place to use some tips that ocatcr provided after I had to almost act a idiot with him to understand what info was missing to get the final step seen below. I trimmed the video right at 5 minutes. I took 90 something minutes just to render the Dashware software on my video. Then add the youtube process time. You can very easily take 3 hours just to put together a simple 5 minute video if using the Dashware option. I have over that in what I did because I did some editing of text color and some other stuff with in the software. Nothing hard, just takes time.