1. #1 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like

some people no brains

g'day guys , well i sell dji products here in Australia, had a guy come in well educated university fellow no dumb ass bought a phantom vision 2+ he has had it about 3 weeks now , so brings it in today all smashed up gimbal torn off camera destroyed , i said what happened , he said he was flying and someone spoke to him so he turned to say g'day , and when he turned around the phantom had hit a building and fallen to the ground , he then asked how long to get it fixed and if he needed to fill in any warranty papers , i told him its not covered by warranty he got very angry as he said it should have just stopped and not hit anything , i said did you take your hands off the controls , he said no but why would that matter , i said if your still pushing the controls it will keep flying , so wait for it he said ,IT SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BY HIS IPHONE THAT HE WAS NOT LOOKING AT IT BECAUSE HE HAD SOMETHING TURNED ON IN IPHONE THAT KNOWS WHEN YOUR LOOKING AT IT , and we let these people breed WTF
    pete
    Owner & operator of our own little hobby shop http://www.danielspitstop.com.au

2. #2 Top |
    Respected Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel sorry for you retailers. This new generation of 'fly from the box' quads have dragged in a breed of muppets, far removed from the old school RC fliers.

Compare PP posts now to 18 months ago.

I suppose the only answer is that you guys on the front line give potential buyers an IQ test. Now that would solve a lot of issues!

3. #3 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peter you need to start recording these affairs to share with us here on MCP.

4. #4 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    We live in the age where nothing is anybody's fault any more. What a crap place it has become. Bring back the age of responsibility when people owned up and abided by a few basic principles of common sense and decency.
    I fly Phantom 2 with Gopro 3 Black, Zenmuse, Imersion RC600, Black Pearl Monitor.

5. #5 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sort of agree but there have always been chancers and wide boys (think prvt walker in Dad's army)
    Sorry non UK members - long story !
    Sailed in the Tall Ships Race on Storyline ? http://www.facebook.com/YachtStoryline

6. #6 Top |
    Respected Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrimpfarmer View Post
    We live in the age where nothing is anybody's fault any more. What a crap place it has become. Bring back the age of responsibility when people owned up and abided by a few basic principles of common sense and decency.
    A new user name for your consideration- Alf [Shrimpy] Garnet. Non UK and under 60s- another long story!

7. #7 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alf Garnet, smashing, that will do nicely now stop interrupting me, I am watching On The Buses
    I fly Phantom 2 with Gopro 3 Black, Zenmuse, Imersion RC600, Black Pearl Monitor.