1. #1 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like

No Network Video Stream

*Edit: Changed thread title from 'Camera Gimbal lockup'.

I received my new phantom 2 vision one week ago from Atlanta Hobby here in the US. They claim to sell more DJI products then anyone else. I bought my 1st P2V from them near the beginning of the year, and some other stuff in between. No complaints. I sense they are a decent operation, but it seems DJI is making several businesses look....not so good. Anytime a large company such as DJI cause their dealers and suppliers to break promises with their customer base, can be considered not healthy.

Throughout the week I spent many hours trying to figure out why my new copter wasn't performing as well as the one I lost. Without opening any covers, as a last resort I upgraded the software on the copter to v3.04. The upgrade did nothing in the way of address the problems I had been experiencing. The two main issues I had were "Lack of flying distance" and "Camera Gimbal Lockup". Every time the camera rotates to it lowest position, it locks in that position, and drops WiFi connection. Your only option at this point is to RTH, land, and recycle the battery.

I down graded to v1.08 only to find NO improvement.

In the Assistant I managed to come up with settings changes that helped, but still no cure. Btw, I also installed another range extender I had and it made no difference. I currently have Atlanta Hobby saying it's a Warranty issue. But their tech people say they maybe able to help without the going to DJI just yet.

2. #2 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm happy to report this lemon is on it's way to the junk yard.