... yeah, sorry about that. If you've come here hoping to get away from me from "another place" then it's not looking good, is it?

So I'm Simon from the UK. I'm a stay-at-home dad of two, husband, dog owner (or dog-owned, possibly), lapsed private pilot and I took delivery of one of the first Phantom 2 Visions to arrive in the UK back at the end of October 2013. I had a couple of years of experience with small electric helis and micro quads before switching up to the Vision and it's been a fun learning curve so far!

I'm a lover of aviation in general, coffee, red wine (and the odd snifter of something different), good grammar and having a good laugh with like-minded people. I've made most of the flying mistakes you can and have learnt from them, and I make a series of "On the Kitchen Table" videos about all things Phantom 2 Vision, including some how to's and reviews, and quads and UAVs in general. If you'd like to take a look at my channel you can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/user/Nomisnotwen

Have fun and fly safely!