1. #1 Top |
    Manual Reader
    Post Thanks / Like

New Huawei Ascend 2 for MP

Purchased the Huawei to use exclusively with the MP. I was using an "Apple 6S". Is anyone here using this phone & if so, what do I need to do to set it up? I removed the SIM before I turned it on and installed a memory card. Then deleted some apps. I am not sure what to take out & what to leave. I also am not sure which version of DJI to use & how to do it. Any help would be great.
    Thanks,
    Boman49

2. #2 Top |
    Extreme Donator II
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is an old phone, 2014 I think? Should not need to uninstall much. Put a decent quality and size SD card in! You will need your phone chip in and on a carrier network with data. What DJI software to use depends if you are using original or modded software? Just make sure you don't have to many services running in the background, murder on battery! If you can? transfer your DJI apps to your SD card, especially photo's and video or your phone will slow down over time and clear your caches.
    Regards
    Rob
    Just another day!

3. #3 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Robocopt View Post
    This is an old phone, 2014 I think? Should not need to uninstall much. Put a decent quality and size SD card in! You will need your phone chip in and on a carrier network with data. What DJI software to use depends if you are using original or modded software? Just make sure you don't have to many services running in the background, murder on battery! If you can? transfer your DJI apps to your SD card, especially photo's and video or your phone will slow down over time and clear your caches.
    Regards
    Rob
    you do not need to activate phone to use it