1. #1 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like

Helping out a fellow pilot.

I flew six P2 batteries yesterday trying to find a downed quad in a rapeseed field. Have you any idea what that can do to your eyes

Anyway, I know people are scared to wander into the Darkroom in the photography and video section so I will post a link to the post with the video of the days events.

http://forums.multicopterpilots.com/...read.php?t=233
    I fly Phantom 2 with Gopro 3 Black, Zenmuse, Imersion RC600, Black Pearl Monitor.

2. #2 Top |
    Uses Prop guards
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well did ya find it?
    Phantom 2/Zenmuse HD-2D Gimbal/GoPro Hero 3+ Black/FPV/Pelican 1640 Case

3. #3 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nope its still there.......we think it was aliens.
    I fly Phantom 2 with Gopro 3 Black, Zenmuse, Imersion RC600, Black Pearl Monitor.

4. #4 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to always seem to be posting technical problems but the embedded video only plays the left half and presumably the icon to show in full screen is on the right side so not available. Also it is not possible to click the video and have it open in a new window.
    (Android - jelly bean tablet using chrome)
    A lot of the issues I am having are related to the forum not rendering correctly on smaller displays. This must be a setting somewhere presumably as I do not have any problem with other vbulletin forums.

Returning to tbe topic, sorry to hear of the loss. Hard to think of somewhere worse to lose a quad than acres and acres of flowering rape.

5. #5 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scroll all the way down to the bottom the page on the left and you'll find a drop-down menu that switches your forum display. You can switch between default & mobile forum displays if you like.

(BTW hopefully early May I'll have my Neptune Pine and be able to test these issues on the Android platform)

6. #6 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks - really do not want to sound ungrateful and fussy but will struggle on in 'Full Site' mode until you get a chance to see what is causing these issues.
    That Neptune pine looks fun - if you can get the forum working on that it should work on anything !

Edit: just realised you can shrink the column on the left (who is online etc) - that makes a big difference
    Last edited by pault; 04-26-14 at 05:51 AM.

7. #7 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    Duplicate post

8. #8 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhh, my bad I should have told you that. And thank-you, it's one of the mini-tutorials that needed to be recreated in SITE QUESTIONS so everyone can find it easily:
    http://forums.multicopterpilots.com/...read.php?t=242

9. #9 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    So Ken, that looked like a really big field... are you going to pursue looking for it? You're kind of the Bluefin 21 of the UAS world. I loved the Thunderbirds theme & music, nicely done. But like any Thunderbirds episode I wanna see the ending!

(BTW not to be a heel, but this is a perfect reason to install a GPS Tracker on every Phantom)

10. #10 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree Tom. My tracker has arrived so I shall be fitting it soon. All the time I was looking I was thinking how much easier it would have been. He lives in Coventry 125 miles away from me so I won't be looking again. I think he has a scout group searching today. Fingers crossed.

11. #11 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iDrone View Post
    Ahhh, my bad I should have told you that.
    That is very generous of you but I have to take responsibility - the button to close that section was just sitting there looking at me
    Sailed in the Tall Ships Race on Storyline ? http://www.facebook.com/YachtStoryline