1. #1 Top |
    Respected Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like

How do I create a blog.

How do I start? Do I go to My Blogs and start new post?
    Can I save a draft before posting?
    Can I edit once posted?

You see I am researching the detail of setting the GPS orientation in Naza settings. It is well complicated- almost all youtube vids are either wrong or incomplete.

I am thinking of posting my findings as I go, sort of using a blog as a Postit- and then editing as I gain more knowledge and as I am corrected by other members.

Of course, if this is possible, the blog would clearly indicate that the information is NOT definitive- until I am sure!

2. #2 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the top menu bar click "Blogs", on the next page just under the menu bar another bar; click "My Blog". When it opens click "Crete a new Post" over on the top right.

That will open your first post for editing & display your Control Panel below it. And yes, you can Preview it and Save Drafts.

Have fun.

Tom

3. #3 Top |
    Respected Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Tom- here we go!

4. #4 Top |
    Respected Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm getting a problem with inserting the photos. Worked fine in preview but not carried on to the actual post. Ideas please?
    Also, how do I get back to edit the blog?
    Last edited by discv; 04-24-14 at 09:47 AM.

5. #5 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, I was running a test "insert image" on your blog (you'll see a pic of a NAZA module there, or not) so you were probably locked out for a moment. I can confirm Preview but no show after Save. I'll ask Frank to look into this as it may have to do with Permissions. I don't think it's post count. I'll leave send him a PM and direct him here,

T

6. #6 Top |
    Respected Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many thanks. If I cannot get back to edit I may have to ask you to delete the blog. At the moment it is full of errors- it was just a series of notes for me to go back and edit until I got it correct.

7. #7 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    To edit your blog, click on the Pencil icon to the right of your Title. I've poked Frank again to take a look.

Meanwhile you might click the "Manage Attachments" button and inspect your attachments library. A second page will open showing you existing images you uploaded in the Main window. Hovering over them or single-clicking them in the appropriate spot can tell you whether they're in current use in a post and tell you where. unassigned images are automatically deleted from the library after a period of time.

Each time you post an image in any post or blog, it's stored here. If you create another post and want to use the same image, you can drag 'n drop it to the bottom to reuse it instead of uploading it again.

T