1. #1 Top |
    Respected Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello from London UK

Hoping that this new forum will be like the PhantomPilots was at the beginning. I was one of the first with a Phantom [now known as P1 original]. But the PhantomPilots forum, being largely unmoderated has morphed into something I do not recognise.
    The success of the DJI Phantom is also the cause of it's downside. The masses can lay their hands on one and think they are a veteran pilot

Before anyone takes offence- I include myself as one of the masses. But my Phantom [now sold] was just a gateway to the experience I need to embark on a F450 build.

The one lesson the P1 taught me- without a Naza and GPS I was, and am, a rubbish pilot!

Anyway- good luck to this new forum-

2. #2 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Discv

Welcome to the new forum. We aim to avoid the problems and maximise the good stuff. It will not be easy but you can rest assure everyone here owns and flies these things and have a vested interest in creating a great resource and a nice place to have a chat.
    I fly Phantom 2 with Gopro 3 Black, Zenmuse, Imersion RC600, Black Pearl Monitor.

3. #3 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by discv View Post
    But my Phantom [now sold] was just a gateway to the experience I need to embark on a F450 build.
    Hello! I might need to pick your brains over on the F450 forum here then, as I'm just embarking on a build too. Somewhat stupidly I've decided to video and blog about it here so everyone can enjoy my inevitable mistakes. Getting nervous about maidening it already and haven't even started to solder the ESCs in yet...

4. #4 Top |
    Uses Prop guards
    Post Thanks / Like
    So I hear you are the guy with the little boy pants? Is it true that is how you got your handle?

*oops- sorry- wrong thread. Hello!
    Last edited by Hiway; 04-23-14 at 10:47 AM.