1. #1 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like

HOW WILL THE TRAINER PORT WORK IN THE NEW DJI Tx

Yes, how will it work? I suppose that we will have to move the WiFI extender over to the new Tx and then re-bind it so they are mated. That's OK and hopefully someone will put a full tutorial video on Youtube or wherever to show us non techie blokes how to do it without causing more problems.
    But what about the ''trainer port'' or ''simulator port'' as it has also been called.
    Are the words Trainer and Simulator interchangeable and we will be limited to something like AeroSim? , Or does it mean that there will be a way to have another person as a real time student in the field. None of this has been made clear yet, so if anyone out there has some thoughts on this I would be very happy to see them.
    If this IS going to be possible then I imagine that there will be a special cable that goes from the NEW Tx to the mini USB port on the OLD Tx and some software to do the business.
    No doubt this will be explained at some point but I am anxious to learn ASAP.
    Best to all out there
    POTO.

2. #2 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe can plug into the pc and use the new controller with a simulator software. Like practice flying before flying the real thing.