Thread: Fvp booster pro

1. #1 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like

Fvp booster pro

(Stage-2)
    FVP Booster Pro has 2 tabs. Select Either "Aircraft" or "Repeater".

Aircraft.png
    Aircraft tab introduces various protocol hacks for better handling of Wifi interference in urban area.

************************************************** ******************************

Repeater.png
    Repeater tab allows boosting TX power from 12dBm, 15dBm, 18dBm and 21dBm by 3dBm interval. WPA2 Password enables Wifi security between repeater and FPV device to protect the "entrance" point.

....coming soon.

2. #2 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    i have purchased the normal booster i think its great hope i dont have to fork out more money or will it just be an update
    pete
    Owner & operator of our own little hobby shop http://www.danielspitstop.com.au

3. #3 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    I gladly purchased the booster app as well. It good to see there will be options available in the stage 2 version coming up.

As for stage 1, I do not know just what exactly all it does, as in what settings are being addressed. I noticed the video appears to improve up to a certain point, but seems to go back to normal. But I'm not sure at what point it changes back. Like is it time based, or distance that switches? Btw, some may not notice the video, but I always fly in the lowest video display setting only to achieve max altitude or distance.