Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #16 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is, I'm lucky where I live. The Thames, the Ridgeway, downland, market towns and villages, preserved railways like that one, all sorts. Once I've finished doing these test runs and have tweaked a few things like the tilt speed on the 7th channel I will actually have to go back and do some actual aerial video and stills - it's quite photogenic as churches go. There's lots of interesting landscape around here - it's just getting the weather, the lack of pressing chores to be done and one of my two child-free days a week to all coincide (and even on the child-free days I've only got 9:30 - 3:00 to get it done!).

Still prefer the Vision for stills, though - it's that remote shutter and camera control. Mind you, mount GoPro under Vision body using Rotorpixel mount and I can use the GoPro wifi control for lining up shots and shutter control. Not for FPV, lag is horrendous, but for being able to press the shutter it might be fine. I will need to comapre stills between GoPro and Vision camera - my untrained eye can already see the video on the GoPro is superior, but not by that much when using standard 1080p and no protune.

2. #17 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep you have all the kit, now we need to see some videos
    I fly Phantom 2 with Gopro 3 Black, Zenmuse, Imersion RC600, Black Pearl Monitor.

3. #18 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll just send you 15 minutes of raw GoPro footage of nice things and you can do the edit for me!

4. #19 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull_Up View Post
    I'll just send you 15 minutes of raw GoPro footage of nice things and you can do the edit for me!
    Fifteen minutes is that all you can manage
    I fly Phantom 2 with Gopro 3 Black, Zenmuse, Imersion RC600, Black Pearl Monitor.

5. #20 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    With a fat vtx, a fat iOSD mk 2 and an extra brushless motor that's about it, give or take.

I've got 4 batteries now, though, so if you want an hour's worth at a time that's fine by me!