1. #1 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like

Flight distance with Mavic pro vs speed

Leaving aside the point cloud and then with a high degree of approximation, because too many tests in different wind conditions, batteries altitudev, here's my chart for Distance vs Speedtest anyway this is what you can expect.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. #2 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    The chart is for normal dji battery

3. #3 Top |
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great information Blade slap! I generally run a bit faster at around 30-34mph. I'll have to try flying 25mph (40km/hr) per your chart. I've gotten close to 18km distance on mine running it all the way down to 3.4V per cell, but most are not running Mavic until the batteries shut down like I do sometimes.

4. #4 Top |
    Extreme Donator III
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade slap View Post
    Leaving aside the point cloud and then with a high degree of approximation, because too many tests in different wind conditions, batteries altitudev, here's my chart for Distance vs Speedtest anyway this is what you can expect.
    Great info Blade slap! I rarely visit this forum, I usually go straight to DJI Mods. The most efficient speed from your graph seems to be quite a bit slower than what the long distance flyers usually do. They usually fly 30 - 33mph which is about 48 - 53kph.

5. #5 Top |
    Extreme Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    My optimum speed is 31mph.